Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Announcement

Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Announcement

The Colbert Report - Donald Trump's October Surprise -  Watch the video here
Mr. Trump, I will write you a Check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS from Colbert SuperPac, You know I got it, to the Charity of your choice....Anything....Save The Children, Feed The Children, Put the Children on Child Apprentice, Whatever, ONE MILLION ACTUAL DOLLARS if you will let me, dip my in your mouth.

But this dipping....and I hope your listening very carefully Mr Trump...this dipping has to be to my....and more importantly....my satisfaction. Okay? Nothing would make me happier than to write this check. And nothing would make America happier than having something going into your mouth instead of coming out! One Caveat, My must be in your mouth no later than 5pm October 31st. OKAY?